Subscribe

Thursday, July 29, 2021

How NewsBuka started TEN YEARS AGO 💥💤😁🌱👽 How tall oaks from little acorns grow

From five posts in 2011 - See them HERE - to more 🎧🎵than💥💤five😁🌱👽hundred. 


August 1, 2011: Goodluck Jonathan was President.  I had been a casual but enthusiastic user of blogspot for a few years.  I was newly out of a (related to blogging) real job as an online journalism / digital media bosslady.  I started Nigeria News Buka, a latest blog idea.  It would be like my arty blog REALbubbler that started months earlier, but with more politics than fashion for instance.  My innovation in both blogs was to rearrange the layout so that the blogroll - usually an optional item in the sidebar - became the star feature. 


Come back for more of this exciting history!!!   
NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian society and beyond. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS."   Advertisement: booksss about boyz and girlz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Maître D'

Followers