Subscribe

Friday, January 1, 2021

January 01, 2021 WOW!!! ~~ This calls for a party!!!






Music:

- Dan Gata (+ subtitles) by Jeremiah Gyang ft. Lyrical Dr Smith  
- Boss by Ice Prince 

- Jerusalema (+ translation) by Master KG ft. Nomcebo  
- Skeleton Move by Master KG ft. Zanda Zakuza 

- Jerusalema (with Smash Dance Crew UG)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 
NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian politics and society. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS."   Advertisement: booksss about boyz and girlz.

Administrative note: 

As of yesterday, the last day in 2020, I have changed the name of this blog from Nigeria News Buka to just "News Buka."  

This change reflects my interest in freedom for all the world's people including Africa's people, and my withdrawal of interest from the oppressive characteristics of the 60-year old Nigeria.  

In my opinion, we can retire the idea and the country anytime, maybe even right now, as we seek something better.  

1 comment:

  1. Update: I just changed the subtitle/by-line of the blog to "Serving EVERYBODY".
    For years it was "I love my country, I no go lie." Like the song :-)
    At the start of this year, I struck a line through that, and at the same time removed Nigeria from the blog title. Next to the struck-through "I love my country, I no go lie", I wrote "Delete Nigeria. Freedom for Africa."

    Finally settled on something that says what I want/need to say at the top of the blog. It's still a Nigeria-focused / Naija-centered website, it's just not in the blog title anymore.

    I should also celebrate this year being the 10th anniversary year; I believe this was one of my two blogs founded/started in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

History

Maître D'

Followers