Subscribe

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Is it by force to join #FitFam ? #OkadaBan















When he says “How good are you with your hands?” 😔🙈👇 I have lost some weight lately. I’m not mad at it. I just wish I didn’t have to lose my Leg Muscle with it. Honestly at this point I am the last one to complain cause I missed the gym almost 5days in row. Eva, you should be ashamed of yourself. 😲🤮 This thing has been happening where I pick up momentum and lose it again, and personally, it sucks. Working out for me is a way to strengthen my discipline muscle, well of course along with some human muscle ☺️ But in all honesty It sucks when I say I’ll do something and not follow through. It pisses me off to know I can do better but I don’t. So the mantra for me this week is 👇🏿 “I can do better. I will do better I am doing better” 💜💜 #EvaAlordiah #EvaAlordiahFitness #EvaAndTheWood
A post shared by Eva Alordiah Fitness (@evaandthewood) on




















NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian politics and society. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS."   Advertisement: booksss about boyz and girlz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Maître D'

Followers