Subscribe

Monday, September 4, 2017

So You Want To Be A Politician?

 Study this interview.  Save it.  Print it out.  Study it again.  You will see. 

OMOWUNMI EDET Becomes Commissioner In ONDO State + What The LAGOS Ex-Lawmaker Told City People - FULL INTERVIEW

"...All these while, I was still having babies, and I am blessed with 3 children. Now, I am a potential grandmother so to say. I later stumbled into politics, which I once regarded as an aberration as a fulltime pastor. I have been a Pastor and planted several churches. I started full time ministry in 1988 as an assistant pastor. I went to a bible school in 1991 and graduated in 1994. I was ordained by Pastor Ben Enoch of Communion Chapel in 1995. God ministered to me to minister to people and I started an NGO through, which I reach the people, the headquarters of the organisation is in Ghana. It was after one of my trips to Ghana that the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) was sensitising Christians to go into politics and I heeded the call, which was what led me into politics.
In 1999, I contested for the post of Councillor, and I lost at the primaries, but I didn’t give up. Again, in 2002, I came out and I lost. Later parties came and one endorsed me as its candidate for the Lagos State House of Assembly (LSHA) 2003 election, but I lost. All that put together, I lost three elections, and I won two, which were what brought me into LSHA. I have been serving Oshodi-Isolo Constituency 2, since 2007 and my people are happy to identify with me. I live among them and I am one person who can say that I have been able to facilitate several projects in my constituency. My family and my people are proud of me. I have been able to run a good race... "


NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian politics and society. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Maître D'

Followers